Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Julian Kilsby shoot with Sohui

Sohui contacted me recently about a shoot with Julian Kilsby, and I jumped at the chance to loan, as I love Julian's pictures and I LOVE Sohui's beautiful doll-face.

I was so happy with the resulting futuristic skater girl photos. Both the circle skirt and the high neck top are now available on my Etsy site and are available in a whole range of colours. The white looks amazing, but I now it's not always easy to keep white latex clean on a night out on the town! I think metallic blue would look gorgeous.







2 comments:

  1. Find-out what RCIA
    means, dear, and join.
    i DO NOT wanna see
    you go to Hell...
    yet, you may do so anyway
    precisely cuzza your
    'laissez-faireness'.

    trustNjesus, earthling.
    ALWAYS.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Find-out what RCIA
    means, dear, and join.
    i DO NOT wanna see
    you go to Hell...
    yet, you may do so anyway
    precisely cuzza your
    'laissez-faireness'.

    trustNjesus, earthling.
    ALWAYS.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    ReplyDelete