Tuesday 22 September 2009

Team Bink-erston!

New offerings from the dream team, Madame Bink & Adam Robertson Photography! Make up by Sarah Jane Ellis

I am, to be honest, patting myself on the back for the perfect cut of the new classic catsuit (as mentioned in the last blog also) it fits everybody like a dream. Well, just like a tight shiny latex catsuit should really! Miow!



Strapless pencil dress with new Latex 'Web' corset-belt & finger mitts:

Baby Blue & white dress with frill cups:

Silk satin/matt horizontal stripe Underbust Corset with suspenders.

Bink is an awesome art nude model, who can sometimes be found with clothing on! For more of her work i recommend: Madame Bink Nudes or her blogspot

2 comments:

  1. woopwoop

    :D

    Glad Lady Lucie is happy with her piccitures! I love your stuff! I want it alllllll!! I best get saving....

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Yey, i made a blog, ZOMG im famous lol :O

    ReplyDelete